The following are the requirements for clearance for postgraduate Theses/Dissertation/Projects;
- Valid student ID card or print out from the student portal showing that you have requested for renewal of your student ID card,
- Four (4) hard bound copies of final thesis for thesis students and two (2) hard bound copies of Dissertation / Project for Dissertation / Project students (Black and Branded)
- The Theses/Projects/Dissertation must signed by all supervisors.
- Must be bound at Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library (JKML).
- Ant plagiarism report of ≤15% duly signed by supervisor and dean/director,
- Declaration of originality forms duly filled,
- Soft copy of the final Thesis/Project/Dissertation (PDF format) in a CD as a single file,
- UoN digital repository form dully filled by the graduand,
- The library clearance form and receipts.
Download and fill in one of the clearance forms below depending on whether you are a thesis or a project student and forward the form to firstname.lastname@example.org then proceed to Graduate School with the requirements above for clearance.
The subject of your email should be as follows:
Subject: CLEARANCE FOR THESIS/PROJECT STUDENT: indicate your name and registration number here