The following is the process of Submission of thesis for Examination:
- The student submits to the Dean/Director notice of intent to submit thesis and a copy of abstract and fee statement. The letter should be addressed to Director Graduate School through lead Supervisor, Chairman of Department and Dean/Director.
- Dean/Director forwards the notice of intent to submit thesis for examination to Director Graduate School.
- Notice of intent is acknowledged and the Director Graduate School requests Dean/Director to submit Board of Examiners. Approval is subject to:
- Evidence of quarterly progress reports
- Evidence of cleared fees
- Student to be within the programme duration or has regularization/extension approved
- Once the Board of Examiners is approved, the student is advised to submit soft copy of duly signed thesis and similarity index report to the Dean/Director. The similarity index report from Turnitin must be signed by the lead supervisor and Dean/Director.
- Soft copy of thesis (in pdf) is submitted by the Dean/Director to Graduate School for dispatch to the examiners.